Once you own an account and portfolio on 123rf.com would mean that there will be sales coming in to your account. You are able to track how much you make on a daily/monthly/yearly basis. The Earnings page also enables you to view payments made to you from 123rf.com.
2.0 Check your earnings
2.1 Accessing the Earnings section
- Login to 123RF.com (if you haven’t already done so).
- Scroll down on the main page and look under ‘For Photographers’. Click on ‘Sell Images’.
- You will be directed to the Contributors’ Dashboard.
- Click on ‘Earnings’ to proceed to the Earnings page.
2.2 View your earnings according to Day/Month/Year
- Select the ‘Year’ at the available dropdown panel.
- Next click on the particular ‘Month’ that you wish to view.
- You will then be able to view the entire month’s sales on a daily basis breakdown.
2.3 Payment Summary
- The payment summary section allows you to view the details of payment made by 123rf.com to you.