You can manage your content by making them your favorite. Faving image is a way for contributors to promote their most outstanding and smashing masterpiece in their portfolio. Once you Fave your images, they will increase in search ranking and also encourage more downloads for your content.
When clients see more outstanding and appealing images, they will be attracted to spend their money to purchase from 123RF and probably one of your content! Rather then getting a result of images that do not perform, it’s better to show nice/good images. Hence, buyers/clients can be convinced to make the switch or purchase with 123RF.
Here are some information that you need to know before you start Fave-ing your content:
- 5% of the total images in your portfolio can be faved.
- You can see the Total (Images), Max (to be Faved) and Remaining (to Fave) amount of images on the page.
- You are required to FAVE until the remaining images are 0.
2.0 Accessing the Faved Content section
Below are the steps to start fave-ing your content:
- You have to login to 123RF.com.
- Access the Contributor’s Dashboard.
- Click the ‘Faved’ button.
- You will be directed to the page and see two tabs: ‘My Images’ and ‘My Fave Images’. On the same page, you will be able to view these items:- Total (portfolio content)
– Max (5% of your accepted content)
– Remaining (amount of content to be faved)
- Under each image on ‘My Images’ tab is the image ID number and a phrase “Add To Fave”. Click “Add To Fave” and the text will then change to ‘This Is Your Fave’ indicating that you have added that image to be Faved.
- You may also conduct a quick search for images in your portfolio using keywords or by clicking ‘you can browse all of your images’.
- Additionally, you may sort and view your images by Image number/Number of download.
- You can see all your chosen images on ‘My Faved Images’ tab.
3.0 Removing your Faved Content
- Click on ‘My Faved Images’ tab.
- Under each image is the image ID number and a phrase “Remove from Fave Images”. Click “Remove from Fave Images” and the image will automatically be removed from the Faved collection.