Woohoo! The 123RF On-The-Go Contest is back with a BANG! This time, we are celebrating the Cebu Sinulog Festival with our fellow Philippino friends. Now you know this means lots of street parties, Grand Carousels, fireworks and all the merriment that you can muster for the month!
Dance to the blare of trumpets, the beating of drums, and the sweet sounds of the native metallic gongs, but while you’re at it, remember to whip out your mobile phone and snap, snap, snap away!
Of course, for those who are far far away from the actual festivities, time to expend your creativity and do a little legwork in getting those Sinulog-themed images. Here are some examples but we know you smartphone-wielding pros can do MUCH better!
Contest Period : 10 January 2014 – 10 February 2014
- The Contest is open to all participants 18 years of age or older. Participants must submit their true and valid ID copy for verification purposes.
- Participants must download and install the App from the Apple Appstore or Google Play store.
- The Photo must be accepted by 123RF to be eligible for the Contest.
- Upon submission of entry, the participant must add the following keywords/tags:
- (1) name of festival,
- (2) name of city, and
- (3) ‘Philippines”.
- (e.g. Sinulog, Cebu, Philippines)
- Cash prize of US$100 for each winner (3 winners will be selected for this contest).
- Prizes will be forfeited if winners do not claim them within 14 days upon notification. In the event of forfeit, 123RF shall select another winner.
- 123RF reserves the right to replace the prize with another item of equivalent value as determined by 123RF.
Terms and Conditions
- All photos submitted for the Contest through the App must be shot using an iPhone or Android smartphone. Photos taken by other forms of electronic devices will not be accepted.
- Participants must specifically choose the appropriate Theme to upload the photo.
- At the end of the Contest period, all eligible photos will be reviewed by 123RF Panel of Judges and the most creative entries shall be chosen as the winners.
- All decisions of the Judges will be final.
- The winning entries will be published on 123RF’s Facebook Fanpage, Newsletter and Blog within 2 weeks after the closing date of each Contest.
- Winners will be notified by email within 2 weeks after the announcement of the winning entries.
- 123RF shall remit the Prize via the payment mechanism designated by the Winners during the in-App registration process.
- Apple Inc and Google Inc are not sponsors of this Contest nor involved in any way in this Contest.
- All trademarks, service marks, logos and copyrights referenced belong to their rightful owners.