1.1 Why do you need to upload your ID/Passport to us?
The ID/Passport requirement serves as a verification purpose in order to establish the authenticity of each account holder and to ascertain the account holder is above 18 years of age. For finance reasons, we also have to determine the identity of the person that we’re making payments to.
1.2 Secured ID Upload
Please note that when you send us your ID, the ID will be ENCRYPTED while in transit with 256 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. This ensures that unscrupulous 3rd parties will be not be able to capture your ID while you’re sending it to us.
2.0 Requirements for Uploading an ID/Passport
You will have to fulfill the following criteria to upload an ID/Passport:
- You must submit your ID/Passport in JPEG format file for verification.
- You must be above 18 years old.
- Make sure your ID/Passport clearly shows your full name and date of birth.
- Valid and acceptable ID documentation includes:
- Driver’s licenses
- Identity cards
- Any Government Issued Identification papers with your Name and Date of Birth
- Company Incorporation Documents/Certificates
3.0 Uploading your ID
Here are the steps that you should follow:
- Login to your 123RF account.
- Access the Contributor’s Dashboard which is located at the footer of our page under ‘Sell Content’This is how your Contributor’s Dashboard looks like. Click on the ‘Upload‘ button.
- You will be lead to our Upload Content page.
- Select ‘Submit’ to enter your ID/Passport for verification.You will be directed to the page below.
- Locate the JPG file of your ID/Passport file and click ‘Upload ID‘.
- This is an example of ID/Passport that you can submit to us for verification.
- This is how it would look like when the submission of your ID/Passport is successful.