Curious how you’ll get paid once you upload your content? Here’s how commissions come into play. Whenever someone downloads your stock content, you will be paid according to your Contributor Level. The income split is from 30% right up to 60%. For easy payment purposes, you can elect to be paid by Paypal, Moneybookers or via cheques.
Contributor Commission Structure
The amount of commission that you will receive as a contributor will depend on your Contributor Level.
A Contributor’s Level determines the levels of commissions according to the information depicted in the table below:
|Your Contributor Level||Subscription||Credits|
123RF will round up the monthly cumulative earnings to the nearest $0.01.
Method of Tabulating a Contributor’s Level
The mechanics of deriving a Contributor’s Commission are as follows:
- At the end of every month, a Contributor’s total credits from all downloads in the previous 12 months shall be summed according to this table:
Image Size License Point Subscription 1 S 2 M 4 L 6 XL 10 EPS 10 Print EL 50 Electronic EL 50 Comprehensive EL 50
- The summed credit amount will determine the Contributor’s Level.
- The Contributor’s level will determine the commissions for each download in the next/upcoming month.
- If the Contributor also submits content to the Footage, Audio, Exclusive Logo or EVO collections, 123RF will recognize the credit count that we charge to our clients for the purpose of calculating Contributors’ Levels.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don’t have 12 months worth of downloads?
We shall sum up the previous 12 months, whether or not you have a complete 12-month sales cycle.
What about refunds, fraudulent downloads, and cancellations?
We understand that refunds, cancellations, and fraudulent downloads can be reversed at any time. We will make the best efforts to take these into account, however, once we have tabulated a contributor’s level for the month, it would stay stagnant for the preceding month.
Methods of Receiving Payment
These are the three main methods of receiving payment from your royalties:
Paypal as a payment mechanism is well supported in many countries and continues to be our preferred payment method.
Create your own PayPal account.
Minimum payment threshold: $50
Moneybookers / Skrill
Moneybookers / Skrill is also a very popular and well-known payment mechanism. In countries where Paypal isn’t supported, Moneybookers / Skrill usually will be!
You may create your own Moneybookers / Skrill account.
Minimum payment threshold: $100
As we’re always open to creating more payment options for our contributors, we’ve added Payoneer to the list. Payoneer reaches an extensive payment circle worldwide so your earnings will be easily accessible. Here’s where you can read more about the Payoneer payment method.
Create your own Payoneer account.
Minimum payment threshold: $50
Here’s the breakdown of our payment workflow:
- 123RF will tabulate all your sales for a given month.
- If your sales exceed the minimum amount that you designate in your payment threshold, we will advise our Finance Department to make payment to you.
- We will then proceed with payments around the middle of the month, which should occur on the 13th to 17th of every month.
- Cheques will be sent out by mid-month. Cheques may take a duration from two weeks to a month to reach you. If you have not received your cheque within a month, let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.