You will have an existing portfolio as soon as you register as a contributor on 123RF. You can view all your accepted images which are available on the 123RF’s website.
2.0 How to check profile & portfolio
Accessing the profile & portfolio. Below are the steps on how to access your profile & portfolio.
- You have to login to123RF.com
- Access the Contributor’s Dashboard.
- Click profile & portfolio to see the content which includes images, illustrations, footage, audios and exclusive logos.
3.0 View your portfolio
- On your Portfolio page, you may see all your basic details such as:
– real name
– date of join
– number of profile views
- Below your basic information you will be able to see the collection of all your accepted content which are on 123RF’s website.
- The total amount of content that has been accepted and available on the 123RF is shown right below your basic information.
- On the top right of your portfolio, there is a search box that enables you to find content within your portfolio by using keywords