Have you ever found yourself going:
- Are the images I download from the internet legal?
- As a stock image buyer, what copyrights do I purchase?
- What do I do in the event of a lawsuit?
These are common questions asked by creatives and visual marketers alike on a daily basis. Whether you’ve got a burning question (or seven!) similar to the above, this guide might prove useful to you. At 123RF, we strongly believe in enabling everyone to use our stock content confidently in a secure manner. This means empowering our buyers and contributors to unleash their creativity without incurring legal issues. Get all of your questions answered in our downloadable copyright guide, where we provide an easy-to-digest, comprehensive breakdown in PDF format.
After downloading, you’ll explore the following topics in this copyright guide eBook:
- Everything you need to know about copyright
- 5 rights for copyright owners
- How a stock content provider ensures images are safe for commercial use
- The types of stock content licenses
- Free content you can use without worrying about getting slammed with copyright issues
Key takeaways available in our eBook:
- Learn what Rights-Managed, Royalty-Free and Creative Commons licenses are
- Learn how to use images without infringing copyright
- What to do in the event you receive a copyright infringement notice or claim
Power up on copyright knowledge! Use our content in all legal safety or sell yours without further concerns. Click to download our FREE copyright guide in PDF below.