Are the images I download from the internet legal??
What are my copyright rights and what do I do in the event of a lawsuit?
These are common questions asked by users like yourselves on a daily basis. We heard you loud and clear and we are ready to help!
Here at 123RF, we believe in enabling our customers to use our content confidently and in empowering our contributors to unleash their creativity without incurring legal troubles. So we decided to compile a condensed guide to put an end to all questions and doubts! Don’t worry, it is fun, simple and easy-to-digest, yet comprehensive and clear.
In this ebook, we cover the following topics:
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Copyright
- 5 Rights For Copyright Owners
- How Does A Stock Content Provider Ensure That Content Is Safe For Commercial Use?
- Getting To Know Stock Content Licenses
- Are There Any Content That I Can Legally Use For Free?
- What Should I Do When I Receive A Notice Of Copyright Infringement
After reading it, you will have learnt:
- What is Rights-Managed, Royalty-Free and Creative Commons licenses
- How to use images without infringing copyright
- What to do if you receive a copyright infringement claim
So what are you waiting for?! Power up on copyright knowledge: use our content in all legal safety or sell yours without further concerns!
Get your PDF copy of 123RF’s Guide on Image Copyright today!
P.S. Go ahead, it’s FREE!